Welcome to Anna High School!
The following documents are required in order to complete the enrollment and registration process:
- Certified Copy of Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Immunization Records
- Last Report Card (grades K-8) / Unofficial Transcript (grades 9-12)
- Driver’s License of Enrolling Parent
- Proof of Residency (acceptable proof of residency is one of the following):
- A copy of a current (current or previous month) utility bill (electric, gas or water) which shows the current usage on it.
- A current lease (for 30 days until a utility bill is available).
- If you have recently purchased your home, a copy of the closing papers will suffice until a utility bill is available to reproduce (within 30 days).
- If you are living with a relative or friend in the AISD attendance zone, an affidavit must be completed, notarized and returned to the school office along with a current utility bill.
Presenting a false record or falsifying records is an offense under Section 37.10, Penal code, and enrollment of the child under false documents subjects the person to liability for tuition or other costs. TEC Sec. 25.002(3)(d).
New Student Online Registration (For Families NEW to Anna ISD)
New Student Online Registration (For Existing Families of Anna ISD)
Please note the enrollment process will not be complete until this documentation is received by your child’s campus. Students will not receive a class list or course enrollment information until it has been provided. Students who are unable to produce documentation to verify residency the Anna ISD attendance zone may not be able to attend an Anna ISD school and will be subject to withdrawal. If you have questions, or need to have a copy made for you, please call the school or come by our offices